Kerry is a Canadian yoga teacher and student of Physiotherapy. She completed her Master’s of Science in physiotherapy research (rehabilitation research) at Dalhousie University in 2016 and learned to value an evidence-based approach to understanding human movement. She loves to read about the mind and body and translate what
she learns into writing.
Kerry strongly believes in the inseparability of mind and body, otherwise known as the mindbody connection. To her, a movement practice is a beautiful place to explore this fascinating connection. Kerry also sees movement as a powerful tool for injury prevention, rehabilitation, and overall wellness.
When Kerry is not learning about the body or teaching yoga, she spends her time cooking, knitting socks, and walking everywhere in barefoot shoes with her husband and two greyhounds. Kerry lives in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia on Canada’s east coast.
Degrees, Certifications, and Continuing Education
- MSc. Physiotherapy – Dalhousie University (in progress, 2021)
- MSc. Physiotherapy (Rehabilitation Research) – Dalhousie University (2016)
- BSc. Neuroscience – Dalhousie University (2014)
- 200-Hr Certified Yoga Instructor
- Certified Love Your Brain Yoga instructor
- Level 1 Neurorehabilitation Training – Brock University & Ontario Brain Injury Assoc. (2019)